
me & baby smt at 16.5 weeks
I am not sure that it is enjoyable for everyone to see the belly pics, but it seems to be a "first-baby trend," and I want my far-off family and friends to enjoy what they can. One day, after I have more pictures, I will make this into a slide show or something so you don't all have to check for a blog post (small plug for Google Reader).
I must admit that prior to becoming pregnant I used to wonder why women would count the weeks, I mean life doesn't change that much in a week...so I thought. But here I am...I am so anxious for changes and to correctly document each moment that I not only count by the week, I count the half-week as well. Don't judge me...okay...you can.

2 comments:
This is me agreeing with you. Everyday is a milestone.
the whole counting this becomes all consuming hey! Its a countdown that ya never forgot and when baby comes out it starts again just counting up!!!!
Post a Comment