We spent Valentine's weekend in Boston, not really for the holiday, but rather for a JRCLS conference; Valentine's was just a good excuse for me to tag along and get to see Boston. We had a grand time. I will admit that I had more fun than Skyler because he spent all day each day at seminars while I was able to join the spouses group and take a trip on the Freedom Trail and see a few extra sites. It was great to walk in Boston and see all of the things that I taught my fourth graders about last winter. We loved Boston! We will have to be sure to visit Chandler often.
The seminar lectures were enjoyable. It is always nice to get together with other LDS lawyers. The highlight for me was the class on Abigail and John Adams. I have been quite intrigued by their stories lately. I think I may have to start a little extra research on the side to learn from their strong examples. Skyler's favorite was the question and answer sessions. He enjoys hearing the experiences of big-time LDS lawyers.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Fun :) Have you read "John Adams" by David McCullough? I'd recommend it!
yay boston! you should visit again next year. :)
Post a Comment