We just finished up a very busy week. The baby didn't get much attention, but it feels like he/she is still doing well. At times I can feel movement, it is all very surreal and thoroughly enjoyable. Hopefully the movement gets a bit stronger soon or Skyler is going to begin feeling left out.
Looking at the picture this week I can't see much change, but I think the baby might be moving up a bit. Maybe it is my imagination, but my belly looks higher to me; you can all decide what you think.
I have been debating whether or not to do this, but I think for fun I will start a vote on whether you all think it is a boy or a girl--so take your pick. The poll is on the sidebar to the right. Really, there is no way to know, and as I was talking with some friends on Friday we mentioned how it is such a weird question to be asked "So, what do you think it is?!" I never know what to say, but we hopefully only have one week until we find out!!!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
you know when I was preggas with Darby I did side shots like these and I have them in a book and can flip through them fast and watch my tummy grow! You should do this. Its funny! Wish I was there to take some beautiful arty shots for you. Does Lynn know you are pregnant?
Post a Comment