I say "THE" because our intention is to only buy one stroller. I am in love with our stroller. I looked long and hard for the stroller I wanted. I will admit that I started my research during the summer in NYC because I knew we would be moving there and that the stroller for our baby one day would have to stand up to the tough terrain of NYC streets.
Skyler has been making fun of me teasing that our baby won't come out saying "Ahh, you got me a Bugaboo!" But, I think he/she might :) I would want to ride in it! It is super easy to maneuver and push and it is very light. I think the best part is the bassinet piece and the different directions the seat can face. I love the idea of my baby facing me for as long as possible (the seat can face toward you or out toward everything else). We plan to use the bassinet piece as the bassinet/bed for the baby from day one. That will help us to keep from having a million baby things in our house just before we move in September. As you can tell I am thrilled. One of the best parts is that we got it for about 1/3rd of the price as I found it gently used on Craigslist.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
I am totally thinking of getting a very similar stroller called "Icoo Targo". It pretty much has all the same features but is less known and therefore little less pricey:)
I love how you can do so many things w that stroller. You are gonna be such a hot NYC momma!!
Glad you got the one you wanted, and cheaper!
That is a pretty nifty and stylish stroller. Baby stuff is so much fun!
I like the cupholder. Honestly, I'm having a hard time getting into strollers. Maybe I just need to test-drive a few and that'll get me excited.
Whoa. I had no idea there was so much to consider with a stroller. Glad everyone is having babies before me so you all can tell me everything!!
Craigslist is so awesome! We've found almost all of our kids stuff on there. You probably have a better selection in NY than we do here in Moscow, ID. By the way, CONGRATS!! I hadn't heard and I just remembered you had a blog and decided to check it out. I have one too, but don't post as often as I probably should. I'm excited to watch him/her and you grow!
I am laughing so hard! This is so funny and obviously a post from a first time Mum getting so excited about a stroller! Love it. What a bargain! Love these posts as it makes me try and get excited about my stroller!!!!
Post a Comment