We are expecting Baby SMT July 15th. I am now 15.5 weeks along and doing great, just trying to get used to the new body in the mirror and anxiously awaiting the changes ahead. People keep asking for a belly picture, so here is the first. I make no promises but hope to do a pretty good job of keeping the Grandmas & Grandpas to-be updated with photos.
Some days I wake up and all of a sudden my belly seems even bigger. I still haven't transitioned to maternity pants, thanks to the amazing Bella Band, but I can see the day coming soon. Skyler couldn't be more thrilled with the changes in my body; he usually has to help me be more optimistic as I never really pictured the changes happening and focused more on looking forward to a baby coming. We are however both thrilled that we have a beautiful baby growing inside of me.
So far we don't have any concerns and can claim that everything is going smoothly as morning sickness left right on cue and never really manifested itself in the horrible ways that some women have had to endure. The hardest part, which I can't complain about, is that I hated the sight of food for quite some time and had some cravings that I will only admit to a privileged few. However, I am generally back on track and only have to avoid a few unsightly foods and am enjoying my normal fancy food preferences. All is happy and well in the growing Tanner Family
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
You really do look so cute!
You look great:) Cute baby bump for sure!
Hooray! I'm so excited for you guys! You look cute :)
You look beautiful. Keep up the good work!
Congratulations!!! That's so exciting! Are you guys still in NYC?
what a cute little bump~ I can't believe you can wear your regular pants still. This is me being really jealous. You make a cute mom!
Woohoo! Joy and I were right! Neither of us had noticed any weight gain, but certain other tell-tale signs gave you away. Congratulations. How wonderful.
Post a Comment