We all enjoyed hiding from the snow in our apartment and sharing stories, talking baby talk and just being together. We ate lots of yummy food and hopefully were able to tempt the Kelsey's into coming again rather than staying in DC, despite the awful snow.
They have only been gone for 3 hours and I miss them lots and am planning our trip to visit them. Which led me to looking at pics of me and Ash from Freshman year at BYU...this is how the story began....
Nathan & Ashley's wedding August 2004Pretty much this girl got me through one of the craziest but most exciting times of my life. Freshman year we both found ourselves. Ashley found the man of her dreams (thanks to me :) ) and they both served as fantastic examples to me as I waited to find the man of my dreams. These two have been there for me when others just couldn't see why and when I have had the happiest moments of my life. Ash is the girl I know I can call crying over the sad and the happy things in life. Friendships like this need to be cherished.



2 comments:
Finally an update! Glad you had fun with your friends.
I love you Shannah! That was so cute. It was fun to walk down memory lane. We had a wonderful visit! Thanks for everything. We miss you too! I'm glad your my best friend. Love you tons!
Post a Comment