This sounds like fun!
Here is What you Do:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I remember helping you and Ashley move into Heritage before (I think?) Christmas break freshman year. It was snowy and wet. And you guys had all your stuff in trash bags!
Okay thats one of thousands. OH here's another I just thought of... That one night we were both waiting for boys to call us and we went to Taco Bell on 9th East. And that Avril Lavigne song that accompanied it all.
okay that was me up there.
I'll always remember how sweet you were to take me to the hospital at 5 in the morning when I was going in to have Carter. That's just one of the amazing memories I'll have of you. You're such a top notch friend.
Apple picking in between General Conference sessions is my favorite memory of you, too. I remember you had to wear my ugly purple coat because we didn't realize how cold it would be outside!
Fighting like an old married couple. Good times! Surviving our nasty roommates (no one should have suffered through that). I'm definitely glad we had each other. Driving to Colorado just for the heck of it. Our "I'm with beautiful" shirts (I think we were the only ones that thought that was funny) and going to the library to bug Bryce. Cookie factory and all the fun stories. There are definitely more fun stories, but here is just a few. I love you Shannah! I'm glad we are such great friends. When are you coming to Washington again?
I remember when I couldn't sleep and you made a "nest" for me, and played Jack Johnson and turned your fan on to help me.
My favorite memory/memories are when you worked at the preschool and you'd come to my house every day and hang out. We'd talk and just sit around and it was wonderful. I sure miss you.
Hey guys!! Lindsey was telling me that you have a blog...fun! It sounds like you're doing great and having a wonderful summer break! I have a blog if you ever want to say hi and visit, feel free...although it has been on time-out for the past few months. Hopefully I'll get to it soon! Stilson5.blogspot.com hope all continues to go well for the both of you! Love ya!
Jaley
Post a Comment