20 years ago... 1988
1. My sister Rebecca Suzanne was born.
2. I turned 4 years old.
3. I had the most beautiful teal Easter dress, made by my mother of course. I still love it.
10 years ago... 1998
1. The summer between 7th and 8th grade2. My family moved to Camas from Vancouver.
3. I met and became friends with David.4. I spent the summer leveling our new front yard.
5. Attempted to make the transition into a new school.5 years ago... 2003
1. June 2003, I graduated from Camas High School...and finally made it to the stage of my life I had been waiting for for so long...
2. Started school at BYU3. Met all of my now best friends.
4. Went home for the summer--the only time.5. Set up Ashley and Nathan...of which I am so proud!
Dorm at D.T.
3 years ago... 20051. Started dating Skyler Mark.
2. Snowboarded for the first time. And accidentally let Natalie break her elbow (we think).3. Held out for the love of my life to realize his deep desire to marry me.
4. Moved into Apt 220 and best friends became friends forever (that was cheesy, but my first thought, and plus, I am the cheesy one :) ).
5. Became engaged to Skyler Mark (Dec. 05).
5. Became engaged to Skyler Mark (Dec. 05).1. January: Started my master's degree program in New York while Skyler continued Law School at Cornell.
2. Went to Cape Cod...life long dream.
3. Realized that 4th graders are my favorite.
4. Made more amazing friends in Ithaca, NY.
3. Realized that 4th graders are my favorite.
4. Made more amazing friends in Ithaca, NY.5. Decided to move to NYC after Skyler graduates.
So far this year... 2008
1. Graduated with my master's degree in Elementary Education.
2. Taken up the life of a housewife...and love it!3. Seen Phantom of the Opera on Broadway...another random life long dream.
4. Started pilates.
5. Explored NYC.
Yesterday... June 30, 2008
1. Dined at a gluten-free restaurant
2. Played tour guide for our fantastic visitors (That's right, Lexi and Ben know that NYC is the place to be!)3. Realized that Chinatown really isn't as scary as I thought.
4. People -watched as we wandered all around NYC.5. Waited for the call from the love of my life to let me know that he is safe in Miami.
Today... July 1, 2008
1. Said a groggy goodbye to our dear friends the Jones' at 4:50am.2. Woke up at 6:30am to take the car back to the parking garage
3. Went to pilates at 9am.
4. Fell in love all over again with Skyler Mark as I watched our wedding video for the first time.
5. I am now deciding how to make the arrival of my husband a wonderful day because I love him so dearly. (I told you I am feeling sappy)
Tomorrow... July 2, 2008
1. I will get the house in order.2. Write thank-you cards.
3. Update the budget.
4. Enjoy a nice run.
5. Hopefully feel absolutely irresistible for the arrival of Skyler.
Next year... 2009
1. Skyler will graduate from Cornell Law School.
2. Say goodbye to Ithaca...which will be quite sad.
3. Take a graduation/bar cruise with all of our law school friends!
4. Settle in NYC.
5. Attempt to gracefully attack the highly rigorous demands of being a first-year associates' wife.
I tag...
Molly, Mollie, and Suzanna...feel free to join in if you would like!



2 comments:
Oh, boo! I was having fun reading all that until you tagged me! haha.
That picture of your mom caught me off guard because it looks exactly like you with a lot of poofy hair. You guys look a ton alike.
Post a Comment