Saturday, June 21, 2008

Answers and Winners...

Though my title suggests I will give the my answers first, I don't think I should keep the winners waiting...since I know you are all so anxious to hear! :)--okay, maybe not so much.

I have selected 4 winners and the winners are...
  1. Angella
  2. Chelsea
  3. Jenny
  4. Molly
I will send the prizes out soon. Now the four of you gals can host your own "Pay it Forward."

Now, my responses...

1. Greece
2. A perfect chocolate cake, which in my mind is a cake similar to my mom's or Wegmans' Ultimate Chocolate cake. I asked this because the night before we did just that. We walked 2 miles to find cake for our FHE treat. We found it, and a little more...I now love Magnolia's white chocolate macadamia nut cheesecake. The chocolate cake didn't turn out to be what I was dreaming of.
3. Theatre, especially musicals.

3 comments:

Mollie said...

Aw I LOVE the NYC adventure you guys are having. Please keep the stories and pictures coming. And I'm sad I didn't win.... I will keep trying on others' blogs! Love you.

Angella said...

Yeah! I'm so excited to see what you send! Make sure to add yours to my "comments" section, too! :)

Chelsea Parsons said...

he he.. Im so bad not checking your blog all the time! Well, you are such a sporadic blogger!!! AND yipee, Im gunna get mail from Shannah!!! Thanks gorgeous!