Friday, June 13, 2008

Pay it Forward...


I'm a winner ! And you can be too. Here's the one I entered. So now it is my turn to host the game.

Answer these 3 questions in the comments section of this post.

1. If you could live in any country without any consequences (such as language or work) where would you choose?

2. What is a treat that you would walk 2 miles to find?

3. Which cultural activity do you enjoy most? Such as theatre, ballet, concerts, etc.

I hope this is fun for everyone. Everyone that responds with their own answers will get be put into a virtual lotto and I will draw out 4 winners. They will get a prize in the mail! Don't worry, this isn't gambling :)

I'll choose the winners in one week, on Friday June 20th. So play before then!

6 comments:

jenny t said...

1) Italy
2) I honestly don't discriminate between candies and sweets, so I can't choose just one. But I do recall walking a few miles for some pizza in Brooklyn. :)
3) Museums

Molly said...

1. Jamaica in the winter. Germany in the summer.
2. Cafe Rio! Oh man I miss it so much!
3. Plays. Especially musicals, but any kind of theatre is my friend. And I also get really choked up by ballets.

Mollie said...

1. Southern Germany, I think.
2. Chipotle burrito
3. Science and natural history museums

Pick me! Pick me!

Chelsea Parsons said...

1}Tasmania, Australia!
2}Italian Gelato
3)Art Galleries

xox

Angella said...

1) Australia (although I've never been there, I dream of going there all the time)
2) Good Mexican food! Good thing we're moving back out west soon. I simply can't wait much longer to get my hands on some good enchiladas!
3) Concerts and Musicals

Jack said...

1. Ireland. More green and guinness than you could ask for.
2. Chocolate Dunford Specialty Donuts . Used to be available at Winder Dairy in Bountiful, and I believe I did walk the 3.2 miles to get them once.
3. Does chalk art count?