I think I am going to change my thesis research from the question of how can a teacher keep fast finishing students learning to how much time do graduate students waste when they should be writing their theses. That is what I am wondering since I draw a blank every time I go to work on my thesis.
Whose idea was this again?
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
oh, and I love Women at the Well, would have loved to hear you sing gorgeous! good luck with that thesis!
I was really alarmed at first when I thought you were really changing your thesis! I was like, "No, you're almost there, just finish it and move on!"
I didn't know you guys had a blog. I had lots of fun reading all your posts. You guys make such a cute couple and looks like you guys now how to stay busy.
haha. i wonder the same thing as dillon is trying to get his thesis written....
Post a Comment