Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Funny survey...

So, Molly had Skyler and me intrigued by her "How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take in a Fight" survey. So Skyler took it...and got...

20

And he said "Take that Molly!" :) :) :)

Then I took it. And this is why I am a natural teacher...

25

I can take down any five-year old that comes my way! Okay, so really, that is sad to think of if you are trying to be a teacher. While I took the survey, I thought to myself that I was fighting off kids in a fight--therefore I was justified in my actions. For the overall safety of my students!

4 comments:

Mollie said...

oh man. I LOVE that. 25! Thats *almost* the average class size, right?

Molly said...

I guess I'm wimpier than I thought! I think it's great that you can take more than Skyler.

Starla said...

I stick firmly to my notion that if you get more than me, you cheated on your answers.

But congrats on getting a higher score than me (even if you did cheat).

Angella said...

remind me never to leave my kids with you alone. :)