Thursday, March 13, 2008

Last day...

I just had my last day at my first placement for student teaching. I definitely love my kids and my cooperating teacher and it will be sad to wake up in the morning knowing that I won't be on my way to see them. My kids did some really sweet things for me. I will post more details on Sunday. What a bittersweet day.

P.S. Please take note of the new picture of us :) Thank you to Melissa, I really like it. It sure is wonderful to be in love with your spouse and know they are in love with you as well!

2 comments:

Molly said...

You need to go out and celebrate so it's more sweet than bitter! That's what I do. And it's a really cute picture.

Jack said...

I agree with Mup. And I noted the new picture before you even told me too!
Hooray.