I love this post. It represents my life and I am glad to have a kindred spirit sharing in the fun experiences of unpacking a life in boxes. Do you have skype? I thought it would be fun to talk on Skype sometime if you do. We are AM Methvin or maybe it is a.m.methvin.
3 comments:
I love this post. It represents my life and I am glad to have a kindred spirit sharing in the fun experiences of unpacking a life in boxes. Do you have skype? I thought it would be fun to talk on Skype sometime if you do. We are AM Methvin or maybe it is a.m.methvin.
Wow, that's a lot of boxes to unpack; I hope she takes long naps :) We need to get together now that you're in town.
Awe man I wish I was there. We could be having a fondue move in party about now.
I'm not looking forward to moving. Did I tell you we may be headed back to Utah in a year?
Post a Comment