Today Savannah and I were lucky enough to meet up with our friends at a local "farm". We met up with Starla and Natalie, Jackson, and "baby-boy Shirts". It is great to be near old friends again. We all met freshman year of college at BYU, but as the years have gone by I don't think we have gone more than a year between visits with each other.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I love your button earrings.
I'm so jealous! I wish I was there so we could have playdates since I don't work anymore. I hope to see all of you at Christmas time though.
Wow, you're fast at posting this! It was great to see you guys today! I love how it doesn't feel like it's been months since we've seen each other :) And yes, we'll have to get together again soon!
Post a Comment