Life is very exciting right now. Today has been a very giddy day as we had a doctor appointment for our 39 week mark. We love hearing the sound of her heartbeat--and her little kicks at the microphone. When we set our appointment for next week the doctor commented that he would likely see us in the hospital before our visit, but you never know. I am still feeling great and enjoying the last while that I get to feel our little baby as such a part of me. Each day Skyler gets more excited to meet his little daughter and I get more excited to see him hold her.
I am realizing this is quite the sappy post--but honestly we are loving our last few days as just Shannah and Skyler but looking forward with great anticipation for the day that we get to hold our Savannah. We celebrated today by making a nice homemade dinner and ice cream at Purity--Daddy knows what his girls like!
So bottom line, the Tanners are doing great and will keep you posted as to when our little girl decides to make her appearance. Until then we will keep trying to make the most of the anticipation!
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Hooray! For sure try to enjoy these last few days as just the two of you, and the last little while of being pregnant. Both are things that you'll miss every once in a while! But having the baby there to cuddle and see is great too. And even though it can be a bit uncomfortable, labor and delivery are very exciting and special times too. So enjoy it all! I know you are :)
Yeah! I can't believe you are due any day now! I just wish I could be there to help you out and hold that sweet Savannah. Good luck with everything, I'll be thinking of you!
he he!!! Im so excited for you guys! My thoughts and prayers are with you guys. Love ya heaps xox
Yay! That is such an exciting time! I can't wait to see her and hear how everything goes. I'll pray for you!
You're looking wonderful Shannah! Keep it up you're almost there. She better be here before I leave or I will be very disappointed.
Post a Comment