This little outfit was a challenge for me. We bought the pattern book back in April on a day that I was feeling sad because it was the due date for the pregnancy that we lost in September. We were trying to be happy and excited for the current pregnancy of our little girl, so I set out to do a little outfit! Much to my surprise, the author was being quite honest when she said it was a difficulty level 4 project. Too bad I loved it so much!
Now I can proudly say that I have completed it. After avoiding the challenge for a while I have come back and conquered! It is great to have it ready for our little girl. Who knows what age she will be when she fits it (it is for size 0-3 months) but we know whenever she fits it she will look adorable and her mommy and daddy will be so proud!




8 comments:
nice job!!!her patterns and directions are really tough. i cant believe you are just two weeks from your due date. so exciting!!!!
cute outfit! you are much braver than I would be at attempting to sew.
Good job Shannah! It is really cute. Was this what you were working on when I called you? I can't wait to see you guys in 2 more days!
That is so cute! Good job. When are you moving?
Good job Shannah! I is beautiful, and she will look just heavenly in it.
ohhhh so cute! I need some cute individual pieces like that. Way to go Shannah! How ya feeling? I am checking checking checking and when you dont post I start thinking thinking thinking!!!! xoxo
That is the cutest outfit I have ever seen. This is just the beginning of hand-made dresses for her. Get really crazy (like me) and make mother-daughter outfits. Yikes!
--Aunt Tami
That is super impressive.
Post a Comment