It is always fun to remember life when we first met...I am frequently reminded that I really did marry the love of my life.
I thought our families might get a kick out of watching this video, especially Chan since he was on his mission when we made it for our wedding.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Thats way cute Shannah! I'm glad you posted it because I never had a chance to see the whole thing at your wedding. You guys are definitely cute together! Love you.
Oh, and I decided that you can make a video for Easton and Savannah when they get married : ).
Very cute. After seeing both your baby pictures I think your little girl is going to have a lot of hair.
That was fun to watch, thanks for sharing. I felt like I went back in time. I really remember Skyler well as a little kid since we were the same age. It was fun to see pictures. Cute couple, I glad you make each other so happy!
he he, loved that.... loved your hair do's Shannah! You guys are perfect together! xox
Post a Comment