Monday, March 2, 2009

Baby SMT is a...

GIRL! Not many of you will be surprised as the final tally was 24 total votes-- 20 for a girl and 4 for a boy. We were able to get a lot of good sonogram pictures of our little baby girl. She looks very healthy and happy. She was just smacking her cute little lips the entire time while snuggling against her hand/arm.

Full profile shot--head to the right.

Picture of her face with her little arm against it on the left.
She looked cute and cozy.

We are happy to know that our Savannah Madelyn will be here soon!

6 comments:

Eevi said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful name!

Janni said...

Ultrasounds are so much fun. silly, but i keep luke's in my scriptures.

Mollie said...

Whoo hoo! I already love your little alien baby : ). I love that you are using the name you picked out when we were "little!"

Bridi said...

Congrats, I'm very excited for you two! Girls are so much fun. I rally enjoy the bond that I have with my two. She will be a very lucky little girl to have you as parents.

Lindsey said...

That's very exciting! The Tanner family needs more girls. Congratulations!

Chelsea Parsons said...

oh oh oh oh oh! So happy! May it be the first of many girls... just like us! Love girls! Love you. xox