Sunday, March 8, 2009

21.5 weeks

Grandma & Grandpa, a new slide is up!

I must admit that taking these pictures isn't always the highlight of my week, but it will be fun to have a little "flip-book" of it all later.

Me trying to decide if the pictures are worth the embarrassment.
We get a good laugh out of it.

I am afraid I have gained a bit extra this week. We will see when I go to the doctor on Thursday. I made the transition to some maternity pants...that was a big step for me. I am still able to fit two of my regular pairs of jeans, but it is definitely time to move on to the stretch belly. Thank you Mom for the maternity clothes, it is nice to know that I have some things that are cute and can be comfortable!

I am definitely feeling larger and looking more pregnant. I got my first stare from a stranger yesterday at the mall. Strangers are also being more polite in some ways though, which I have to remember so I don't get annoyed by the rude ones. A gal in the restroom let me go first in line. It is weird getting special treatment as I haven't had a rough pregnancy in the least. I am grateful though as I appreciate the sign of respect/thoughtfulness.

It is a lot more fun to be able to call Savannah by her name. She is much more "real" to us now as we talk about her and begin preparing ourselves for her. I have been able to feel her being active much more this week. We are loving it all and can't wait to keep feeling her more as we anticipate meeting this little girl!

The two little outfits waiting for Savannah.
Sky found the green and pink dress.
Dana was a sweetheart and brought the polka dot one as a gift.


3 comments:

Kierstin said...

I absolutely adore the little dresses in your picture! I love my boys, but I just can't put them in cute frilly outfits. She's going to be just as stylish as her mommy!

Angella said...

I need a little girl! Just ONE!

Chelsea Parsons said...

awww, little Savannah! So cute guys. I love it that you put more than you should have this week! Dont sweat it girl! You look freaking fabulous!!! I MEAN THAT!