

Just for the full effect I have also added a picture of me wearing this same outfit back on August 2nd this last year. It is fun to see the difference. I am definitely pregnant. I am to the point where strangers have started conversations with me about how I look and their individual pregnancy stories.
We had a doctor appointment on Thursday and nothing out of the ordinary happened, which is always nice. Savannah's heartbeat is still strong. The total weight gain is at 10 lbs, but after having 3 pregnant women in the same house and an endless supply of treats, and husbands that are more than happy to accommodate, we will see more growth soon.

4 comments:
This post and those belly pics made me really miss being pregnant! ...not quite enough to do it again yet, but I do miss it. So enjoy it!
You are looking very cute:) I seem to talk about being pregnant all day long and I am not the one initiating the conversation topic. I guess people just get excited about pregnancy. I had gained 9 pounds at 22 weeks and then it accelerated for the next month to numbers that I do not share publicly. So 10 pounds is good:)
You are so darling! I guess I missed something... where are you with three other pregnant women??? At first I thought, did they move into a compound or something? But I'm guessing its some kind of spring break getaway. The beach looks lovely : )
Looks like you're doing well. Enjoy the beach!
Post a Comment