To celebrate the coming of Spring and the new Science unit (Plants) I am teaching...I thought I might do a little revamping.
Nothing new to really post. The good news here is that my thesis is now off to the second reader...so cross your fingers. I am hopeful that it will turn out well.
Skyler had the day off and played with a friend all morning/afternoon. It is always fun for him to get a little guy time just like it is for me to get my girl time.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I like the new look :) Congrats on your thesis moving along. Love ya!
I was cooking today and thought... where are my scales!!!!!! You better think of me every time you weigh something girl!!!! Hope all goes well with your thesis! xox
Yay for spring revamping!
Post a Comment