
We had a great time. Mel and I went shopping for her dress on Friday and then got ready together Saturday night. It was nice to spend some time together and enjoy getting dolled up. We looked quite nice, if I dare say so :)

Dancing was fun, and, though I might have looked a little reserved, it was the most "outgoing" I have been at a dance--in relation to the dancing. It is always nice to go out and know that you will have fun no matter what because you are in good company. It was quite a late night and we had our own "hangover"--we really struggled to wake up in the morning--but it was worth it!


4 comments:
How fun! Aww I remember the times we spent getting ready together in 120 and 220! I miss those days.
xoxo
Sounds like fun! :)
you look very pretty! Your hair's getting very long.
You look nice. I like the dress :) And your hair is long! Looks like you had fun :)
Post a Comment