Friday, February 1, 2008

Bangs continued...

With so many requests for a full picture I decided to oblige. I had intentionally cropped the other pictures because I wasn't wearing make up at the time and was lounging around in my sweats after a day in nylons! :) But this morning the opportunity presented itself to look nice and take pictures. So here is the full look.



So, what do you all think now?

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I kind of like the old you better, but then again, I've had the same hair style for 6 years now...so don't weigh my opinion too heavily. The real bangs aren't bad though, I'd say.

Molly said...

Ok, I take it back. I really like the bangs. the real bangs. They look great.

Mollie said...

I like all four looks. How cool that they can be so versatile!

Oh and your cakes looked delicious. Maybe you could send me one? Or at least the recipe- but don't worry, you can wait until school is out. I know how busy things are when you start teaching! And yes, I have decided that a snow day is WAY better as a teacher. WAY BETTER. Too bad it doesn't snow here.

Angella said...

I like your hair. It's really cute!