Friday, November 16, 2007

Thanksgiving in the sun...

Well, it is blustery and snowing here in Ithaca. But luckily, through the love of G & G Tanner, we get to escape the bitter cold. We are going to be spending Thanksgiving at Walt Disney World with all of our extended family on the Tanner side. It is going to be a blast. I will be sure to post our adventures when we return. I never dreamed of going to Walt Disney World...Disneyland was as far as this West coast girl ever thought of.

We can't wait to be in the world of magic! Too bad I am probably too old for a princess costume! :)


2 comments:

Chelsea Parsons said...

NO way!!!!! Cool. Is that Florida or California??? Have fun Princess!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm so glad you guys have a blog now! It's all the rage now you know. :) And I'm so jealous you get to go to the magic kingdom. I've never been. And you are NEVER too old to wear a princess costume! Have so much fun. We'll miss you. Can't wait to see you when you get back and hear all your stories. Love ya!