Saturday, November 10, 2007

Tagged...

Mel tagged me... :)

Six things people may not know about me...
1. To get a good night sleep, I have to have a fan on, even in the winter. My mom calls it my personal serenity device. Skyler likes to sing the Eve 6 song to make fun of me "Why do you gotta keep the fan on high when its cold outside." We get a crack out of that.

2. I cook to relieve stress. The book "Eat Cake" reminds me of myself.

3. I have a coat fetish. I can't resist a classy, beautiful pea coat. I get this from my father, a man who owns 30 some-odd coats.

4. I have an obsession with homes and home decor. You wouldn't know this looking at our apartment. I grew up watching renovation projects around my home and the classic favorite, "This Old House." I have driven all around Ithaca trying to find my favorite home for when we buy a house. It is on the corner of Hanshaw and Cayuga Heights Road, for my fellow Ithacans.

5. One of my silly childhood dreams was to have a willow tree in my backyard. And we have one here, that is one reason why I don't want to leave our country-bumpkin apartment in the middle of nowhere.

6. I love fog. It is one of those silly things that allows me to enjoy Ithaca so much. The fog on our hill, across into the valley, and on the opposite hill makes for beautiful morning views and reminds me of Washington.

I tag Amy, Angella, Abby, Lindsey, Chels, and Natalia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha . . . you're coat fetish! You're so funny. I'll have to go find your dream house next time I'm out and about. :)