Saturday, November 24, 2007

ABC tag...

I have lots to say about Thanksgiving break, but I am going to stick with the short and sweet stuff right now.

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Skyler Mark
C- Cake or Pie: Pie...Pear Pie
D- Day of choice: Friday or Saturday, date day/night.
E- Essential Item: foundation
F- Favorite Color: It has to be a combo-- ivory, burgundy, and purple
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: worms, sour
H- Hometown: Camas, WA.
I- Indulgence(s): Popcorn
J- January or July: July
K- Kids: someday
L- Life is incomplete without: my family and my testimony
M- Marriage Date: April 28, 2006
N- Number of Siblings: 1
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: not being able to breathe
Q- Quotes: "No other success can compensate for failure in the home."
R- Reason to Smile: Waking up to the love of my life singing Garth Brooks while he is making breakfast. That always means it is going to be a good day.
S- Season: Fall in Ithaca, Spring/Summer in Camas, & Winter in Utah.
T- Tag Three: Mel, Lindsey, & Crystal.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I like to organize bills ($), first by worth and then serial number. I have done this since I was little.
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: all of the above
W- Worst Habit: Pointing
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I associate ultrasounds with babies and x-rays with broken bones, so I vote ultrasounds.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Fresh seafood
Z- Zodiac: Scorpio

No comments: