Saturday, May 19, 2007

tagged...7 random things...

1. After we are all settled, me and my old college roommates are going to open a restaurant named, Franchesca's, after Mollie's painting that hung in our living room. We have even started the menu!


2. Before moving to NY I had never visited anywhere east of Grand Junction, Colorado.

3. My dad voted for Reagan the day I was born--also my dad's 21st birthday.


4. My husband only calls me babycakes when we are arguing and he wants to get my attention.

5. When I was homesick while I was doing my undergrad, I checked out "The Little Engine That Could" from the children's library and read it because my mom always read it to me when I was little.
6. I used to count every step I took on stairs until about 3 months ago (a little OCD, eh?)

7. When I was anorexic, there were 2 things I would eat...whole milk and spoonfuls of shortening dipped in sugar. Disgusting, I know. I can't believe I did that.