Friday, May 18, 2007

nothing to do and loving it

Skyler and I both finished our last finals on Tuesday. It was great to finish at the same time. We went to lunch to celebrate and then to see Spiderman 3 (thanks to LexisNexis). It was great to just enjoy time together and not have any specific plans.

Skyler hasn't been able to keep track of which day it is since school finished up. It is pretty interesting to watch him try to figure out what to do with free time. We went to a dinner party with a bunch of law students on Wednesday and had friends over to watch a movie. Then we spent Thursday throwing a bbq for all of the LDS law families and friends. It was fun but sad to have to say goodbye to all of our law friends for the summer.

Today has been great. I haven't done anything productive all day long. Skyler has been reading all day for the writing competition, but I have been able to relax after work and lounge around the house. The only thing I have to accomplish today is 30mins of working out! I have to cherish this free time because it will all come to an end on Wednesday.

No comments: