Friday, May 11, 2007

friday night apart...

Sky and I spent the afternoon together after he finished his exam. We made dinner together and now Sky is at the law school studying for his next exam and I am home working on my web portfolio for Monday.

Nights like this I have to remember how great it is to be married even though we are crazy busy and can't just cuddle in front of a movie together--so I took a quick look at some of our wedding pictures--those always remind me of how much I love life.


What a perfect day!

Something fun I found out this week...my grandparents are on their 4th mission! They sent in their papers and not a second later they received their call to Indianapolis, Indiana and were asked to report a couple of weeks later. They are in the MTC now and will head for Indiana soon. What a great example--4 missions! I am sure they will love Indiana. Not to mention, I am excited that they are only going to be 10 hours away instead of 40!

No comments: