Tuesday, May 8, 2007

crazy weekend...

So last week was so busy that I couldn't even fathom getting all of my work done before going to Utah. But, somehow I finished it all--no sleeping during the flights or wasting time in the airport.

Natalie & Jack's wedding was beautiful. I am so glad that I was able to go be a part of it all and spend time with all of my best friends. It was such a special wedding and everything seemed to move rather smoothly. Natalie and Jack seemed so happy and we all were able to enjoy the different wedding events.

I also really enjoyed spending time with Becca--we were able to hang out and just relax and enjoy being sisters out on our own. It was so great to be in Utah again and be reminded of why I loved my undergrad so much and come back to New York feeling closer to the girls.


We were kind to the car...it looked so cute!


The beautiful newlywed couple!

The beauty of Utah--from the reception house



No comments: