Monday, March 14, 2011

The bob...

I frequently miss having my hair styled in a bob. Today is one of those days.



Do I go back?!?!

7 comments:

Crystal said...

I can't imagine you in anything BUT a bob! It's just so you! Chic, sophisticated, it just works so well. I say do it! I on the other hand, must always have long hair. It's just the look I need to keep--anything else is just a mistake and I can't wait to grow it out again. You'd think I'd learn!

Natalie said...

Did I go on a date with that guy standing next to you in the group picture?
I think it looks cute both ways, but if I had to vote, I'd choose the longer hair. I'll still be your friend if you cut it though :)

The Kelseys said...

I like the family black and white pic the best but they all look cute! I don't think you could go wrong.

We need to talk one of these days. I miss you!

Lindsey Hicks said...

What does your hair look like right now? I feel like I need a side by side comparison . . . but I did always like your hair while you were in Ithaca

Lindsey Hicks said...

Are the top two the ones you're considering long? Your hair really isn't that long in those -- I think shoulder length is a great compromise

Lindsey said...

Both are cute. I haven't read your blog in a while; loved the post about being real; so true!

Chelsea Parsons said...

bob bo bob! You look great in anything!