Tuesday, February 23, 2010

shopping obsessions update...

This post is for my friends that I love to shop with and were so sweetly interested in my new shoes! I thought I would let you know that my shoes came and I absolutely LOVE them. Both pairs fit perfectly and are of fantastic leather. There is no way I could have bought leather boots anywhere else for that price and been so happy! Skyler gave me the boots for one of my Valentine's gifts and I was so happy about them that I found a way to wear them to church. Skyler said I looked like I came out of a magazine (don't worry, he is incredibly biased, luckily). I will continue to do my part to keep Piperlime in business now and will always recommend them...I even took the time to write a review on their site.

Now we are waiting for another shoe delivery. Savannah has used the remainder of her Christmas money on some new fancy shoes. She has really narrow feet (like me) so I am hoping that these will work well for her. There are two twin girls (Karlee's beautiful nieces) at church that wear this brand of shoes and they look like they might work for Savannah. Let's hope that our shoe luck continues!


No comments: