Friday, February 5, 2010

shopping obsessions...

I love boots...in fact I just love shoes. Boots and wedges are the current "must-have" in my head right now. I took a risk and bought some online at Piperlime. I just couldn't find what I wanted at a reasonable price in the stores. So now I am sitting here waiting anxiously for them to arrive. I sure hope they are what I am dreaming of! They do have free return shipping so that is comforting.

What do you think?
(other than that I am ridiculous, I know that already!)


5 comments:

Broadhead said...

Both are very cute but I really like those boots. :) Yay for online shopping!

Mollie said...

I love shoes. More than I should! Those ones are cute, and you are not ridiculous.

The Kelseys said...

Cute! I like them. I really need to buy some new shoes because about half of my shoes don't fit me anymore (dang pregnancies). I'm too attached to get rid of them though (stupid I know since they won't fit me ever again).

Lindsey said...

That's so funny; I just bought some boots on Piperlime the other day now that they were finally on sale and I could justify buying them. I bought the grey BC ones and I wore them today; I really like them!

Molly said...

I LOVE those wedges. I have a black pair a lot like those, and I wear them all the time. Now I NEED brown ones. Charles thanks you.