I used to take pics of Hy screaming his head off so we could laugh at them someday. "Y'know, son, it's been 13 years but when you tell me your life's not fair, this is what I see."
Well, I'm glad to see you're getting the full experience :) I hope you are enjoying your time in Washington.
I just saw some of your old posts (didn't even realize they were there). Your mom did an excellent job with the nursery. It is way cute!
oh, I forgot...I can't view any of the videos.
Shannah! That picture is hilarious. She is beautiful. Her baby room is too!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I used to take pics of Hy screaming his head off so we could laugh at them someday. "Y'know, son, it's been 13 years but when you tell me your life's not fair, this is what I see."
Well, I'm glad to see you're getting the full experience :) I hope you are enjoying your time in Washington.
I just saw some of your old posts (didn't even realize they were there). Your mom did an excellent job with the nursery. It is way cute!
oh, I forgot...I can't view any of the videos.
Shannah! That picture is hilarious. She is beautiful. Her baby room is too!!
Post a Comment