Our life isn't really normal yet. I don't much feel like we have any "regular" days, but maybe if I say "life as usual" it will all seem a little bit less different. We miss Ithaca terribly right now. Oddly enough Skyler felt the most homesick for Ithaca when it was snowing here in Utah on Wednesday. We both loved Ithaca while we were there so at times the switch is a little tough. I cried last night after just saying hi to the Hunts because I was so happy to hear their voices and I remembered how wonderful and fun it was to be with all of our friends at home.
We are however loving time with our families. We are just about ready to head to be with my family for a bit. Time with the Tanners has flown by with lots of projects and continued fun. We are grateful to be able to enjoy this time near family since we didn't get this much time before.
I thought I would post some pictures of Savannah so I would stop receiving hate messages from all of my family and friends. She is a joy and it seems like she makes our family complete. We love every minute with her. I promise there will be more soon...our family pictures are being processed as we speak. Now I better go enjoy Savannah...Skyler has started "learning time" with her so she is enjoying time in the bouncer while listening to classical music. She is definitely a first child! :)
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
She is adorable! It was fun to see you guys the other day.
very cute! I hope we get to see you again before you leave!
yeah it was about time for more photos!!! I know that missing Ithaca feeling. Hasnt gone away for me and its been nearly 2 years. Wow!
Savannah is so cute! I miss you guys so much. I have a little outfit for Savannah (6 months) if you want it. My sisters bought Blair the same outfit in the same size. She definitely doesn't need two. Let me know if you want it and I will send it to you. Love you.
Post a Comment