Anyway, so I just finished scrubbing the bathroom floor tile with a toothbrush and was going to start on the shower walls. As I was looking to see how intense of a project it would be, to my disgust, I saw a "water bug" aka cockroach. I had been warned, fair enough. I know that these nasty things live in big cities, Skyler dealt with them in Venezuela, and I knew they were inevitable in NYC. But I still have the hebee-jebees. It was disgusting! I thought it was dead, but it wasn't. I didn't squeal, but I have been shaking for the last little bit and now I can't convince myself to step in the shower, though I definitely can't be seen in public without cleaning up a bit. I can't even put my feet on the ground without tip-toeing. I just need to buck up and be a big girl.
GROSS!

6 comments:
That is kinda gross. I think I'd walk around with flip flops on all the time. Sorry we didn't get to see you when you were here!
Cockroaches live in little cities too.... sorry about the traumatic experience!
eek! those are the same guys I find in my classroom! they are definitely not a happy sight. and we deserve to freak out sometimes- we don't always have to be big girls!
yuck... MExico and cockroaches were the worst. One climbed across my face one night! arg! cant wait to hear more NYC stories from you girl!
i'm sorry i'm laughing at you right now. i can just picture you getting all grossed out. i would have done the same thing.
Living in Arizona doesn't get any better. We have lizards, geckos, cockroaches and scorpians -- luckily our chickens like to eat them all.
Thanks ladies!
Tamara Larsen
aka the Arizona Larsen's
Post a Comment