I want to blog. I really want to blog. I want to tell the world all about my amazing experience welcoming Summer into the world. I want to talk about how much I love our home. About how amazingly supportive my husband is and all of the fun it has been to grow as a couple even more as we get into the swing of having two children. And I want to tell all about Savvy and her latest sweetness...
However, I'm exhausted and tired and want to sleep if the girls are sleeping and I want to stare at them if they are awake and I have a house to get in order and a husband that I get to love and care for. And I can't seem to find the time to write in this journal of a blog.
I promise to come back after things "slow down" a bit. I promise to document our lives, but right now I just want to live our lives.
(I'm writing this to clear my conscience and not feel guilty that blogging is on the to-do list of things that are just not getting done right now...)
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ok! :) Have fun! Consider yourself 100% supported. Love you.
You'll be missed. Can't wait to hear all the fun stories! Have fun!
Post a Comment