Thursday, April 12, 2012

An offer...

We put an offer on a home! It is a short (read as "long and drawn out") sale and we are second in line, but we are hoping that with some patience and our flexible timeline we might be in a house some time in the fall. I need the time to grow accustomed to two kiddos and plan our immediate remodels anyway!

If it is the right home for us it will work out at the right time. If not, we at least got our feet wet.

Pinterest is now back on my regular browsing list as I start thinking about making a house a home and I have a feeling I will begin frequenting Home Depot and Lowe's. . .

2 comments:

The Kelseys said...

How exciting! I hope it works out for you guys.

Broadhead said...

That's great. Best of luck!