The comment of the day at church was "So, is that baby due tomorrow?!" Nope, not for 7 more weeks. Summer has been very active and it is crazy to watch my belly shift around as she tries to get comfortable. She is very reactive to Skyler's voice. Savvy has been very interested in "seeing Summer" and touching my stomach, but never stands still long enough to actually feel anything. Savvy even sang, "Twinkle, twinkle little star" to Summer this week and insisted on kissing her afterwards.

33 weeks
I am loving the thought of welcoming Summer and it is becoming very real. Skyler's brother is getting married in August and on Friday I bought both of the girls dresses for the special occasion. I started to tear up a bit at the thought of this all happening so soon and holding a newborn again. I have so many emotions in relation to it all it is hard to comprehend, but I am anxious to love this little girl more and more each day.
1 comment:
You look great Shannah!
Post a Comment