Friday, March 2, 2012

26 weeks...

1 March (26.5 weeks, photo courtesy of Savvy)

I feel like I have definitely "popped" more in the last while. The view is much more accurate from my eye level as I can no longer see my toes when standing straight up. I continue to feel great. I'm regularly starving for food but can't seem to think of what I want to actually eat and then when I eat the amount of food I can consume is not equal to the level of hunger. There just isn't room!

Next week is the glucose test. I have to drink the soda at 7:30 in the morning. Orange soda is almost always gross, but I bet at 7:30 it will taste great... No worries though as I'm quite certain I don't have gestational diabetes since I consume a bowl of ice cream nearly every night without negative results in the least. What can I say? I love ice cream and so do my babies. Savvy was a "death by chocolate girl" Summer loves "rocky road". And I love making them happy!

3 comments:

Lindsey Hicks said...

I can't believe she took that picture! That is very impressive coordination there. Way to go Savvy and way to look fabulous Shannah.

Amy said...

you always look great Shannah...even when Savvy takes your picture! I'm lucky if darrell gets a good picture of me.:)
thrilled that you guys are having a girl. we are too (due first week of july)...

Broadhead said...

haha Way to take one for the team.