With a new month and a new year we are setting goals. One of my goals is to take more photographs of Savannah (the kids) with my Nikon. I take them on my phone all of the time, but those aren't near as nice as the ones I can take with my actual camera. I'm also challenging myself to do more with Photoshop, hence the fun edits.
Last night Savvy requested popcorn for her treat before bedtime and looked too darn cute chowing down in her tutu. She wore that tutu all day, even while playing catch with Daddy after work. She is my little girl through and through!
Love that girl and all her sweet fun!
At 18 weeks
We find out the gender of Baby SMT next week!





2 comments:
Her hair is so curly. Did you have curly hair when you were younger? ... I'm going to guess girl.
Savvy's so cute! She's just like her mommy when it comes to popcorn! I'm excited to find out the gender. I'm guessing girl! I'm with Savvy. I think she's getting a baby sister.
Post a Comment