Monday, November 15, 2010

Wisdom...

A large portion of what I believe is that there is great wisdom in the gospel that must be applied to everyday life. There are so many times I think to myself that I want to not only be smart, intelligent, and a good teacher, but I want to be wise in living my life every day. Today for FHE we watched this video clip and I felt overwhelmed by the comfort, strength,and truth that is available in the wisdom of the gospel. There is so much to study and learn, but so many clear and simple truths.

1 comment:

Broadhead said...

Is it just me or is it impossible not to cry every time Bro. Holland starts the water works.

Such beautiful messages! It's nice hearing the highlights, makes it all a little less overwhelming. I think I need to start treating my life more like a "highlight" instead of getting so overwhelmed with doing everything, being everything, thinking of everything.

I know this isn't the point of your post but, I guess that's what I needed reminding of. ;)