Thursday, May 13, 2010

Savannah & Neo...

On Wednesday evening I was playing catch with the dog, Neo, while Savannah watched carefully from Grandma Larsen's lap. As soon as Neo was distracted and I was done playing Savannah went for the ball so it could be her turn. This is what happened...



They played for over 30 minutes taking turns back and forth. It was great to see Neo be so calm and soft with Savannah and Savannah just loved teasing him with the ball!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

She's so cute! It looks like you had a fun trip to New York. Hopefully the interviews went well!

CT Pilcrow said...

Wow Savvy, you couldn't make a movie any cuter!

Molly said...

She's so cute! Look how well she's crawling! I've been afraid to let Olivia too close to the dogs, because they're big oafs that don't know their own strength... but they do know that if they hang out under her high chair, they'll get some really tasty stuff.