
So to all of my Ithaca friends (and Molly in Fredericksburg and maybe even Ashley in Maryland), please go and enjoy a slice (or two or three . . .) of Wegmans Ultimate Chocolate Cake in my behalf!
I tried to ingrain its delicious decadence in my mind before we left and I swear I dream of it. I wonder if Wegmans will ever share this sweet secret, if so, I deeply hope it happens during my lifetime.
I tried to ingrain its delicious decadence in my mind before we left and I swear I dream of it. I wonder if Wegmans will ever share this sweet secret, if so, I deeply hope it happens during my lifetime.

4 comments:
Ha ha! I was there yesterday and actually saw a big display of Ultimate Chocolate Cake and was contemplating if there was a way to send one to you in the mail without it being totally gross and destroyed when it got to you. I decided there probably was not, and that you'd just have to come back to visit if you really truly want it. :)
Come visit me and we can find a wegmans. April is good for me. How about you?
That looks good. I can do without most cake (especially cake mix cakes) but really good cake is my favorite.
Oh man, now I want some chocolate cake.
Post a Comment