
Skyler and my parents bought me Photoshop CS3 for graduation back in May. I have been using it for photo editing, but I haven't had the guts to dive into the scrapbooking head first. But, I had time today and felt the urge to create. This is my first attempt. There is so much more to learn! Feel free to leave ideas and suggestions. I just got a free kit from the internet and then pieced bits of what I liked together. It is fun and I hope to do lots more. Chels, you are amazing!

3 comments:
Very impressive! I hated when I had to use photoshop at work. I always delegated to the designers for it, because it gave me a headache!
he he!!! I get so tickled when I see people starting digi scrapbooking! I LOVE it! Way to go Shannah!!! Two Peas have lots fo free kits. If you cant find them let me know and Ill link you. Im off to bed. Love ya.
Very cute. What kind of camera do you have? You take good pictures!!
Post a Comment