Thursday, December 20, 2007

out west...

We have survived finals and our first flight and are now safely and happily in Orangeville with the Tanners. We each feel pretty good about the semester, but Skyler doesn't find out his grades until January. No real worries though; I think he will do well.

I was able to stop and see my sister for a quick second to exchange our Christmas presents for each other on my way to OV. We did a fun little exchange in the conference room of her work. Silly, but it was the only time we could see each other before Christmas. It sure does make me happy to be with family.

Skyler's brother, Stetler, has a Christmas party for school (yes, in small-town Utah you can call it that, not a holiday party!). I get to go with Stet, I think it will be a blast. While I am there Skyler will be at the Christmas party for Kohler at pre-school, so we will have lots of fun photos.

Here is a picture that we hadn't seen before today. It was taken in August and is being used for the family Christmas card this year.

What a handsome bunch!

5 comments:

Mollie said...

Crazy that that is part of my family too. What a good picture!

Starla said...

Welcome to Utah! and cute picture for sure!

Natalie said...

Great picture! I'm excited to see you when you're here! When works for you?

Molly said...

Have a fun time! Merry Christmas!

Dave said...

time for a new post. I am checking this thing at least twice a day, you know. throw me a frickin bone. ;)