We have been trudging through the week studying for finals and writing final papers. Doesn't sound too exciting, but it is actually going quite smoothly. Skyler finished his first final yesterday and just has two left. I have finished the majority of my papers and just have one final left and a bit more to add to one of my papers. I also need to update my web portfolio, but nothing too hefty on my calendar.
We have been enjoying the snow from inside since it has been an average of 15 degrees outside these days. We have done most of our Christmas shopping and have been able to enjoy the spirit of Christmas with lots of holiday music. Nothing like a white December to get you in the mood for the holidays and time with family!

1 comment:
How pretty! And I see you have your presents all stocked up. :) Going to come to the movie tomorrow night?? Just the girls, 7:30? I don't know if you got my email . . .
Post a Comment