We spent the entire day in Palmyra yesterday and had a great time. Skyler and I volunteered as Pageant Security from 9am-1pm. We just got to play on radios together and direct traffic up and down the hill. It was fun...and I got some sun!
We entertained ourselves at little shops and things during the day, then we watched the Hill Cumorah Pageant. It was really beautiful. It was especially neat to be surrounded by so many other girls in long shorts! And hearing all the Mormon-lingo. I miss Utah for all of that. Everyone was very friendly and everyone knew...Mormon or not...that we were all there for the same reason, which gave a sense of respect and friendship.
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Shannah:
Sounds fun! My family went there for vacation probably 7 or 8 years ago. I'd sure love to go back! I love reading your blog when I get bored at work. I should keep mine up to date better...but I don't. I miss you!
Love
Natalie
looks like you got to sit up front! Cool! I feel asleep during Pageant last week when I went!!! Tired tired girl doesnt do late nights lately!!!
Love Chels
Post a Comment