I have been considering coloring my hair red for quite some time and today I finally did it. I must admit, I got incredibly nervous while I was doing it. So much I had to call Chelsea in the middle of it to make sure I was doing it correctly--good thing I called! It sure is scary when your hands are covered in purple dye and you have no idea how the purple makes your hair red! Once I rinsed it out and looked in the mirror before blow drying I got so worried I had to ask Skyler to come and tell me what he thought, all he could say was, "It looks red!" We both think it looks nice. Not a bright red-red but it is a darker red color. We will see what people say tomorrow!
color before




1 comment:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. With you and Lynn both colouring your hair this week...Im feeling left out....... hmmmm, dark brown!!! ANd you could have called me 10 more times for moral support!!!!
Post a Comment